We all know that the human hair grows from the root at the bottom of the follicle under your skin. The blood in your scalp goes to the follicle and supplies oxygen and nutrients to the hair root, which helps your hair grow.
As your hair grows,it will push through your skin and pass by an oil gland, it is the oil from this gland that makes your hair shiny and soft. But often times, due to inadequate nourishment and damage our natural hair growth is hindered.
The key to growing a long Healthy hair is to follow a healthy hair regimen, growing a healthy hair requires proper care and maintenance and without handling your hair delicately could lead to serious breakage, loss or possible balding.
Below are top 10 Tips To Achieve A Long Hair and see the results on your own.
1) Wash your hair sparingly and use good quality shampoo because washing your hair too often can leave your hair dried out and leached out of its natural oils, shampoo your hair twice a week.
2) Rinse your hair with vinegar before shampooing, doing this will make your hair look shinier and cleaner and it helps treat dandruff.
3) Moisturize your hair with a good moisturizer like coconut oil twice a week.
4) After washing your hair with a good shampoo allow your hair to dry naturally, avoid brushing your while wet because it causes the hair to be brittle and weak.
5) Don’t Brush your hair too much because it can damage your hair strands that results in hair frizz and split ends.
6) Eat healthily by giving your body the right amount of balanced diet.
7) Remove stress from your life because physical and mental stress makes your hair not to realize it’s full potential which can cause hair loss, so try not to let stress overpower you.
8) Drink lots of water since your hair relies on the rest of your body to keep it hydrated, and protect your hair from harsh weather and dusty conditions.
9) Give your scalp a massage because it stimulates blood circulation, strengthens the roots and keeps your hair moist. It also enhances the chance of your hair growing long and strong.
10) Trim your hair regularly to avoid unhealthy split ends and to enhance a good hair length.
Conclusively, be patient because every good thing in life reqires patience; even the fastest hair growth requires some patience and consistency as long as you do the right thing and you are determined to achieve a long hair, you will get results. Do not feel disappointed and cut your hair low after a week out of frustration. Remember, on an average your hair grows about half an inch in month.